Solve issues in the font size and missing menu in your Quicken application.
Quicken is one of the best financial management software in the world and manages the finances of the company really well personally and professionally. But sometimes users face problem in their financial application which they are not able to troubleshoot themselves such as sometimes in their windows users are not able to see the menu, the menu gets missing, the drops down items get lost or the menu button gets doubled or it seems like superimposed, which really annoys users. And if you want to learn more about this then you can also read how can you download my transaction directly into quicken and this might result in a change in the font of the application and this happens due to the recent modification in the user’s settings on windows under window color and appearance options. This problem generally occurs in settings where scaling from high DPI is set. If users also want to deal with this problem without any hassle then they should immediately contact the experts through Quicken Support Number otherwise follow the steps to troubleshoot it.
Steps to solve this problem with the help of Quicken Tech Support team:
- Before troubleshooting the problem from outside the application, do it from inside.
- Go to the “view” and ensure that “use large font” is unchecked and if it is not then made sure to uncheck it. If this problem still does not go then follow further steps.
- Now, users have to right-click on the Quicken icon and then click on “file location”.
- After that click on “qw.exe” and then tap on “properties”.
- Now select the “compatibility” button.
- In this, users have to manually set the “scaling performed by” to “application”.
- And after that check, the box for the “override high scaling behavior”.
- If users are facing any issue while setting the scaling performed to the application and is not able to locate the “file location” then you should contact experts through Quicken Tech Support number without any hesitation.
Call on Quicken Support Number for immediate and secure solutions.
If users are still facing menu missing, or font is appearing larger which is hampering their work and even after following the steps users are not able to troubleshoot the problem then customers should immediately contact to experts via Quicken Support Number +1-800-392-9127 immediately without wasting any time. Our experts have years of experience and they will solve all your problems within minutes and from the root. Our experts are also available 24X7.