Your blog can be used in a number of ways. Businesses might use it to post product or service updates. Families might use it to keep their friends up to date. The possibilities are endless.
Some member of the team has misused the data or files stored in the cloud storage? Or you think as an admin that the data and files which you will share for a while are not for a particular member? Then in such case, you can suspend the Dropbox account of a particular team member and can Un-suspend it also.
You can also take Dropbox support to defer any account or any team member. And those members whom you will defer will lose access to their business account and they will no longer have the access to the files, folders, shared folders or paper docs. And if you want to recover the data then you can also do that till the version history period ends; which is approximately of 120 days.
But if you face any technical issue while suspending any team member or any business account then you can take support from the qualified experts via Dropbox technical support number toll-free. You will get support from the technical team without any delay. Otherwise, you can also follow the steps which are provided below by our experts.
Steps to suspend/ Un-suspend a Dropbox Business team member
- Restart the window of your system with the administrative rights and make sure you aren’t accessing multiple applications on your computer.
- Browse through the official website of the application and then sign in to your Dropbox account.
- After you have signed in, click on “admin console” and then you are required to choose the “member’s tab”.
- There will be a gear icon which will be next to the name of the user which you want to suspend.
- Click on that “gear icon” and then click on “suspend member”.
- After that, select “suspend”.
- Also, you have to choose if you want to delete the content associated with this member’s business account.
- Then click on “suspend” again.
- Now the business account will be suspended of a user you have chosen.
- If you want to Un-suspend the account then, sign in to your official account with your admin credentials.
- Then go to “admin console”.
- You now have to choose the “member’s tab”.
- You now have to choose the member type by clicking on “member type” and then select “suspended”.
- Click on the “gear icon” which will be adjacent to the username, you have to Un-suspend.
- Then to un-suspend, click on “un-suspend member” and again click on “un-suspend” to confirm your decision.
- If you are not able to login to your admin Dropbox account then take Dropbox support from experts.
Dial Dropbox support number to get the help without any delay
If you are still facing issues while following the steps or suspending the account then you can contact the technical experts through Dropbox support number toll-free for the best support without any delay.